Delacour

From Pipedia
Revision as of 21:10, 12 June 2015 by Sethile (talk | contribs)
Jump to: navigation, search

The Delacour factory was build around 1892 (expanded in 1893) in Saint Claude, Jura, France, Rue Carnot 14 bis. The owner was Alix Delacour. Already in 1909 the factory was further expanded. Delacour had their own briar drying facilities. In 1960, the pipe factory closed. (Brand name was probably taken over by Jeantet). The Delacour building harbored afterwards: an eye-wear company, dance school, restaurant, etc.