A nice to have but not really a need to have, great for indoor smoking so you don't bosh your spent tobacco onto your brand new sofa but not entirely required as anything will do the trick.
Bag and Pouch
... and so to work!
Please note: this briefcase was a birthday gift years ago. Regrettably a buying source is not known!
a tamper or a nail tool both will come in handy
jet lighters are good but matches are a great way to light a loosely packed bowl
Pipe Rests and Stands
- Hammerpilot - different materials
- Jagwal - exotic and unusual woods
- Ming-Kahuna - different acrylics / others
- Ozark Mountain Briars - domestic and exotic woods
- Papa Duke - ivory, bone & deer antler
- Penguin Briar - briar tipped deer antler
- Sandpiper - exotic hardwoods w. silver bases
- The Ram's Horn - pewter casted tampers
- Electric Briar Pipe Dryer by Blue Mountain Pottery, USA.
- German beer mug "Pfeifenclub Michelau" (Upper Franconia). In former centuries smoking in private houses was widely forbidden by fire police regulations. This was the origin of many a pipe or smoker's club. More recently many good housewife forbade her husband to smoke at home for the sake of the curtains. Humorously indicated on the mug by a bird escaping from it's cage.
- Avon after-shave lotion, Germany ca. 1980.
- Pin "Danish fancy"; origin unknown.