cacnae We could really use more contributors! Currently we have two doing a great deal, thanks Frank! Thankfully we have a lot of materials to draw from, but we could really use some expertise in the following areas:
- Dunhills: We need a credible expert to oversee and/or contribute materials
- Barlings: We need a credible expert to oversee and/or contribute materials
- Charatan: Notable Collector, Bob Swanson, is working on material for us! Others are welcome.
- GBDs: We need a credible expert to oversee and/or contribute materials
- Petersons: We need a credible expert to oversee and/or contribute materials
- Attention collectors of everything else: If you have expertise collecting any specific maker's pipes, please consider contributing and/or overseeing the contributions of others in your areas
- We need you!If you see a pipe maker's name in red, and you have expertise on their pipes, or good pictures of them, we really need help with developing these articles! Please help by clicking on that red name and adding the information and photos you have.
- Tobacco: We are looking for an experienced blender, hopefully with recognizable high credibility, to help develop and oversee this section).
- Meerschaum: The sub-section we have should link to a separate article with lots of information pertaining to all aspects of Meerschaum smoking and collecting and sub-articles on the various carvers and companies.
- Pipe Smoking Health: We are looking for a medical health professional, hopefully with recognizable credibility in this area, to help develop and oversee this section.
Note: If you have expertise and credible materials you would like included in Pipedia in any of the above areas, or others you think important, but can't figure out how to include them, or don't have time, we can include them for you. Please E-mail with the details.
If you have interest in contributing in any of these areas, or have any other suggestions for projects, please let me know, or just dive in! I'm happy to help you get started if you need it. But you can learn the basic editing techniques from at the following links:
Thanks for your interest, S.E. Thile mailto:email@example.com