Jump to navigation Jump to search
After Josef Brunner (later Bru-Bu) the second pipe factory in Kleinluetzel was founded by Moritz Tschan in 1892. Kleinluetzel became the most important Swiss place of pipe production called "Saint-Claude of Switzerland".
Later walking sticks together with other wood goods were also manufactured there. In the best times the enterprise had appr. 10 workers. The production ended in the early 1990's. The current owner in 4th generation, Bruno Tschan, continued to sell off the stock and showed around occasional visitors of what was now called Pipe Museum Kleinluetzel.
On 28.06.2004 Tschan, production of and trade with pipes and sticks, was struck off the trade register rolls.