André Lançon

From Pipedia
Jump to: navigation, search

André Lançon opened a pipe factory in 1926 in Saint-Claude in a factory his father had built in 1899. The plant was purchased around 1940 by Ropp, during that year operating as John Ropp LLC, and already owned by Cadogan Investments for more than a decade. The company produced both the APL and Jura brands.