Jump to navigation Jump to search
My opinion : The only Gloredo pipes we know are represented by the pipe displayed at "Pipes: Logos & Markings" (Gloredo)
For me it is since oct 2007 the true GLOREDO and will stay it.
- Yes, thanks for your comment, and I understand. I'm not familiar with these pipes either before or after Chi Cheng's ownership. I don't see any reason not to include the history of the pipes, at least. I will edit the article to include the Gloredo history as best I can piece it together from what we had. Thanks again, and all the best. --sethile 09:33, 11 December 2012 (CST)
- Thanks for your answer. It should be clear that the TWO Gloredos brands co-exist. A way to mention it could be to give the TWO links to their respective websites.
- Oh, I see. Yes, I'll try to get this sorted out and made sense of in the article. What a mess! Thanks for your help. --sethile 10:10, 11 December 2012 (CST)
- What a mess indeed :-) . But I would say that the article like this (Dec, 11 2012 21:13 GMT+1) is allright. Seems to be a commercial war between Hong Kong and the Middle Kingdom... A storm in a glas of water (transl. from French) English version: tempest in a teapot. pipephil
- I have recently had an E-mail from Leslie Ng on the recent attempt to take over the Gloredo brand by Chi Cheng. Leslie's work and reputation speak for itself in this matter, and I have edited the article accordingly. If Chi Cheng would like to comment here, she can. It would be interesting to hear what she has to say for herself. Meanwhile I will be watching for any further attempts to edit the actual article either vindictively, or in her own interest. I'm sorry to have been so easily confused. Thank you to pipephil and to Leslie Ng for their help. I'm sorry for the messy process and any confusion. --sethile 12:05, 16 December 2012 (CST)--sethile 09:06, 16 December 2012 (CST)
- You have restored the first article: well done. And the note reveals the truth. Pipephil