Vincent-Genod

From Pipedia
Jump to: navigation, search

From Pipes, Artisans and Trademarks, by José Manuel Lopes

Vincent-Genod was the factory founded by Georges Vincent-Genod in 1865 in Saint-Claude, and bought by Comoy-David in 1923. In 1939, his son-in-law, John Craen joined him and introduced various technical innovations to the facotry. Twenty uears later, Jacques Craen joined the company and in 1970 succeeded his father on the Board, launching the Genod brand.