Charing Cross

From Pipedia
Jump to: navigation, search

G. Smith & Sons was a tobacconist located at 74 Charing Cross Road from 1869, when they opened as the first shop on that famed street, until approsmiately 2011 when the store went out of business. They sold a house pipe stamped "Charing Cross" along with "London Made", "Made in England", and a shape number.