Pioneer

From Pipedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Pioneer Pipe Company was owned by Wally Frank, who trademarked the name Pioneer in 1940. At the the time of the application the name was alleged to have been used in commerce in 1925. The company listed its location at 1817 Putnam Avenue, Brooklyn, New York. Pioneer sold Turkish and later African meerschaum through the Wally Frank, Ltd. Catalogs and elsewhere.