Berrod-Regad

From Pipedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Ets Berrod-Regad was created in 1919 when Arthur Berrod took over the pipe factory built by Lucien Regad in Saint Claude, France. In 1951 the company purchased the Butz-Choquin brand, and the factory is still in operation, having been taken over in 2006 by by Michel Waille, already owner of EWA and the chairman of the Confrérie des Maîtres Pipiers in Saint Claude. They have made a number of pipes over the years, including the Jima pipe, a metal pipe with a hard plastic bowl lined in ceramic, and the BC Cybèle Extra. For more information see Butz-Choquin.